Sunday, November 30, 2008

Need Some Flips!

Hey Flip Floppers! We are in need of about 30 women's size 9-10 flip flops. We have a family traveling to an orphanage in Haiti and the kids are all set for now, but the nannies are in need. This family would like to take 50 pair of shoes to the nannies. I have about 20 pair, but need more.

Please dig through your piles of flips and see if you have any that meet the bill (I know most of the ones we have collected are kid's sizes).

Email me at flipflopfleet@gmail.com if you have any and I will email back the address where you can ship your flips!

But please hurry! They LEAVE on December 12th! Thanks!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have 6 pairs, courtesy of my friend Sue.

Let me know where to ship them.

Jen

Denise said...

I have that many! Let me know where I can send them !! Yeah!