Thursday, January 15, 2009

YES, WE ARE!!

Hey all you Flip Floppers out there, here's the thing. Lots of people have been saying, "Hey, have you heard of Souls for Soles? They are taking all those shoes that they found on the highway in Florida down to Haiti". Yes, I have heard of them. As soon as we launched the Fleet, people told me about them. All the time. People then ask if we are going to continue to do what we do, when there are other groups doing the same thing. The answer is a loud, YES, WE ARE!! I am actually puzzled by the fact that people ask this! I think it is great that there are other organizations helping, but I don't think that means we stop doing what WE are doing!! So YES. We are still going to collect shoes. We are still going to work with orphanages, missions teams and families traveling to Haiti, Guam, Ecuador, Ethiopia, WHEREVER shoes are needed! ONWARD AND UPWARD!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Great post, Dawn.

Denise said...

Straight up girl!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Good because I am still collecting them!

Target has Kids Flip Flpos in there dollar section.

Jen