Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More Blessings!

It is interesting...things got a little quiet for a few weeks and then all of a sudden I have had five emails in two days with 157 more pairs of shoes coming in! Some of the stores where success has been found recently are: Shopko, Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics and Target. I just saw on Old Navy.com that they have a few select colors of flip flops on clearance for .99 each. If you have found discounted or clearanced flips, crocs, and sandals at other stores, please leave a comment. When I found some nice boys' slip on sandals tonight at Wal-mart in Madison, WI, a woman asked me what all the shoes were for. I told her and she said, "God's going to bless you," and I said, "He already has!"

5 comments:

Megan said...

They had some sandals for like 25 cents at BigLots, but they are sold out in most places now.

Jenny said...

Wow. Goosebumps! I got 2 more pair at the thrift yesterday. Add that to ya' list! :)

Jennifer said...

Keep up the great work gal..xo

Jennifer said...

I will have to check big lots. I have 20 pairs collected so far.

Jen

Jennifer said...

CHECK OUT MY BLOG

www.katieminmin.blogspot.com

I posted about the fleet!

Jen