Thursday, October 9, 2008

We Need Ya Baby!

We are 23 pairs of shoes away from 1000 pairs!! Come on, wouldn't YOU like to be the one to put the flip-flop-o-meter over the edge?

Don't forget to check thrift stores for quality, gently used tennies, sandals and flips. I have found quite a few brand new flips here, too (my only summer-shoe option now that it is FALL in MINNESOTA).

Several shipments have been sent to C3 Missions in Kansas City, where they are filling a semi with supplies for Haiti flood victims. The Fleet has had shipments from Minnesota, Florida, California and Nebraska. If you are still planning on shipping shoes, click here to see what we need ya to do. Please try to have your package to C3 by October 15th.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I have about 25 to 30 pairs of flip flops and jellies, so you can add that to the meter! Also, I am not sure where to send them. I may send them to an orphanage in Mozambique, or a mission that my church runs in Mexico.

also, flip flops are on sale for 50 cents at JoAnn. They don't give additional discounts tho. And I found some sandals for 30 cents at Kmart (90% off). Can we send jellies/?

Denise said...

Awesome job MEGAN!!!!! I love hearing about the deals. I'm heading to JoAnn's and Kmart! Great work :)

Megan said...

Actually it was Big Lots. 90% off at big lots...

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

What a neat ministry. I've never heard of this before and where I live flip flops are on sale too..I need to spread the word, collect and send...can you send me a button or photo to link to your blog and I'll put it on my blog?