Sunday, May 24, 2009

Update!

I am waaaay behind here...didn't blog that Old Navy had flip flops for $1 yesterday...haven't blogged our Undy 500 updates...BUT I have a really good excuse!! We FINALLY got our referral from China for Olivia Xiu Di Shelton! It has been a crazy couple of days! WOOHOO! Here she is:I will be posting a final Undy 500 count soon. I don't think we made our goal, but I have a few people getting numbers to me by end of day today, so we will see. For more pictures and info on Olivia, click HERE. Thanks for all the emails on Old Navy! Sorry I dropped the ball this time...

2 comments:

Lena Just Lena said...

I have some undies to send to you...I don't have a full count yet....but I'll send you a box.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats!

On a side note, I have 2 more pairs of flip-flops for you!